Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens. The staff and governors worked together to review the vision statement in July 2022 .
Our vision for the children is to ensure they are ready for the future.
We are their ‘Gateway to the Future’
- We are ready and eager to learn.
- We are ready to know more and be able to do more.
- We are ready to achieve high standards and gain the knowledge and skills to succeed in the future. We are ready to achieve our full potential and be the best that we can be!
- We are respectful to each other, to adults and to the environment.
- We are respectful to individuals and their beliefs and values.
- We are respectful by listening to others, playing fairly and using friendly words.
- We are kind by looking after everyone in our school community.
- We are kind by working together as a team.
- We are kind by being helpful and thoughtful in our actions and words.
- We are resilient as we try our best and do not give up.
- We are resilient by taking on challenges and bouncing back when we find things tricky.
- We are resilient by seeing ourselves as continual learners who are excited by new learning.